Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I have a few questions. So I am a Australian citizen and I sponsored my partner and he is here now for past 2 years. We also have a boy now. We also sponsored his sister as a dependent on the visa. As both parents passed away and they were living together. After 3 years it was granted a few days ago. However, his sister is very selfish since pAst 1 year Nd has caused lots of fights between me And my partner. I do not want her living with us ( something she would do if she comes) . She even stated she didn’t Wana come no more a few times. my question is:
Can I cancel or withdraw the Application- as I am the Sponser?
Can she cancel her visa???
How do I cancel it without my partner finding out?
Will immigration call her to confirm it??
How does it work plzz helpppp I’m desperate and don’t want my marriage to break down.

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
If she has a PR visa, you can't do anything about that. If you don't want her living with you, then tell your partner that and put your foot down. That's a marital issue, not an immigration one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No she doesn’t have PR. She just got it granted and hasn’t come to Australia yet.
Can I withdraw or cancel it????
On the GRant it states in the LENGTH OF STAY section: until subclass 100 is confirmed or if Application is withdrawn.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.