Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have recently just joined this forum. I posted a message a few days ago on the visa section. However, I am unable to seem to post any reply to it as my message says its waiting for approval.

Any ideas why?

Also... Hi to everyone on here :D

My name is Robert and im 31 from the UK looking to migrate to Australia with my girlfriend who is a Chinese national.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hello Rob and welcome,

Dont take it personal I am also having troubles today logging and posting replies might be just a glitch at the moment cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am also having troubles today. Thought I was the only one. Been trying to navigate around this site to figure out how it works.

By the way, my name is Calvin and I'm from South Africa. I'm 29 years old and an administrator.

I was in Sydney a few years ago and fell in love with the country and have been trying everyting I can to get back there. Fortunately I have been able to get a tourist visa to go there on a holiday in two weeks. I'm so excited to be going back, even if it is only for a few weeks - it will incredible to go back to a country that feels like home to me.

Hope you are all well and happy,

Calvin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.