Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I lodged an GSM application today (175), got a TRN, but no password. My browser closed before I could save anything so it didn't ask to provide a password.
As I now can't access my online application for the upload of scanned documents, should I now start sending all relevant documents to

[email protected]

? I personnaly think that's the best option, but there might be a different address.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Dunne

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I would check with Immi what you should be doing, there being email addresses under Contact on the Immi site and you will find one for post lodgement.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I mailed them instead. Got an answer in 15 minutes! A summary below:

If you are unable to attach scanned documents online, the email address for these documents is [email protected]

For online lodged applications - your online checklist will not automatically update. It will only be updated when your application is allocated to and assessed by your case officer.

Alternatively you can post your documents to:

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship
GPO Box 1638
Adelaide SA 5001

Receipt of these documents received by post or courier will not be acknowledged.

Any correspondence sent to DIAC should ONLY BE SENT IN ONCE.
Please ensure that in the subject line or on a cover sheet you state the Primary Applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number, and either the file reference number or Transaction Reference Number or Request ID.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.