Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After shelling out more than 7500 to get a move on a permanent residency visa after being married to an Aussie for 15 years... I am conflicted about this from a personal perspective but on the other hand this could do wonders for those who are from some commonwealth countries.
http://www.canzukinternational.com

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
After shelling out more than 7500 to get a move on a permanent residency visa after being married to an Aussie for 15 years... I am conflicted about this from a personal perspective but on the other hand this could do wonders for those who are from some commonwealth countries.
CANZUK International - Promoting Closer Ties Between Canada, Australia, New Zealand & The United Kingdom
Wasn't the Brexit all about stopping free movement of people in and out of the UK and regaining control of their borders ?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CANZUK International - Promoting Closer Ties Between Canada, Australia, New Zealand & The United Kingdom
Wasn't the Brexit all about stopping free movement of people in and out of the UK and regaining control of their borders ?
Good call.
Control period.
I also am not convinced Australia is going to have a bar of this. But maybe I am wrong.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Good call.
Control period.
I also am not convinced Australia is going to have a bar of this. But maybe I am wrong.
I can't see Australia would ever allow free movement with any country, except maybe NZ. Definitely not from the UK, as it would potentially provide a backdoor entry into Australia.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.