Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!
I've recently landed in Perth and I'm planning to buy a car but thing is I've got a bit of a trouble finding a car insurance...
I don't know where to turn since there is so many insurers and I suppose most of them are not really backpackers-friendly...
So I would have liked to know if any of you had a company to recommend when it comes to backpacker car insurance? Any good/bad experiences? I'm completely lost...

Thanks! :)
Sam.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi guys!
I've recently landed in Perth and I'm planning to buy a car but thing is I've got a bit of a trouble finding a car insurance...
I don't know where to turn since there is so many insurers and I suppose most of them are not really backpackers-friendly...
So I would have liked to know if any of you had a company to recommend when it comes to backpacker car insurance? Any good/bad experiences? I'm completely lost...
Thanks! :)
Sam.
Cheapest car insurance is Third Party Property damage insurance.
Pays for the other car....not yours.
You can get a cheaper premium by increasing the excess payable.
Lots of options & companies....google it.

Do not have a crash = no problem!

Drive safely.
Good luck.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Fight A California Traffic Ticket with California traffic ticket. 100% money back guarantee - No hidden fees! We can fight almost any traffic ticket California for a flat fee for all citations. Call us today at (818)332-0255.
u do realise we are Australian forum. Not many people here fighting California traffic tickets I imagine lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.