Australia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, All

I just like to know if there is someone here recently granted their Carer Visa, and how long it takes waiting to be granted. More information about this visa is much appreciated. It was 6mos since I applied this visa and still no update yet from immigration.

Thank you so much.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
From the Department: "Based on current planning levels and the allocation of the majority of Other Family category places to Carer visa applications, we estimate that Carer visa applications that meet the criteria to be queued are likely to take approximately 4 1/2 years to be released for final processing."

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, All

I just like to know if there is someone here recently granted their Carer Visa, and how long it takes waiting to be granted. More information about this visa is much appreciated. It was 6mos since I applied this visa and still no update yet from immigration.

Thank you so much.
I just got my Carers Visa 836. It took 5 years once the application was accepted. It is a long wait and you have to be patient.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, can anyone tell me if they have applied for Australian citizenship after getting this visa? I would like to apply for permanent citizenship because of my two nieces that live here (if my sister gets worse I want to be able to care for them). Any advice would be appreciated. This visa gives a 5 year permanent visa...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, I just read your reply from my post about carer visa subclass 836. Thank you so much for your reply. I just like to ask also, while waiting to your visa for 5 years is your bridging visa has a permit to work? What did u do other stuff here in Aus while waiting for a very long waiting period of the visa. I had applied permit to work last year of August 2019 but it was not granted. My bridging visa has still no permit to work. Do u have any advise or suggestion in getting the permit to work? Thank u so much.Your reply much appreciated again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I just read your reply from my post about carer visa subclass 836. Thank you so much for your reply. I just like to ask also, while waiting to your visa for 5 years is your bridging visa has a permit to work? What did u do other stuff here in Aus while waiting for a very long waiting period of the visa. I had applied permit to work last year of August 2019 but it was not granted. My bridging visa has still no permit to work. Do u have any advise or suggestion in getting the permit to work? Thank u so much.Your reply much appreciated again.
[/hQUOTE]
/QUOTE]
Hi belindavalencia, did you get your queue date time already?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts