Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I have submitted my stage 2 app in partner visa subclass 100 in Melbourne about 2 months ago .I have no received any email and no one has assigned for my app yet.

How long does it take to assign a case officer for my application.

Regards

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Stage 2 is not fast it may take anything up to 17 months to hear something (or even longer).

You may not even know who your case officer is until you receive the decision.

The current time for 100's is 75% within 17 months and 90% within 25 months.

Which did you apply for 100 or 801? As your information doesn't add up. You say you submitted it in Melbourne. 100's get done in Brisbane and 801's get done in Melbourne.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

Thanks for replay.

As I said I have submitted stage 2 subclass 100 but I have no sent any document yet .Just I am waiting for case officer that he/she asks me for more necessary document.

I have heard someone received his permanent visa after 5 mounts in 2015.

It might change the timeline recently.

Regards

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Hi

Thanks for replay.

As I said I have submitted stage 2 subclass 100 but I have no sent any document yet .Just I am waiting for case officer that he/she asks me for more necessary document.

Regards
Are you wanting a refusal? You did the Stage 2 form but you haven't submitted any of the required documentation? There's nothing that I'm aware of saying that they're required to request documentation from you.

Some recently have gotten it in 1-2 months, others recently have taken up to two years or more. You have no idea when they'll look at your file but I definitely wouldn't want them to open it and find nothing.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Hi

You submitted the sc. 100 application at the same time that you submitted the sc. 309 application.

What is required now is that you supply the information for permanent stage processing.If you are lucky you may receive a general Request for Further Information, but no case officer is going to guide you through this.

My advice is to provide the required documentation immediately or risk a potential refusal.

Reactions: alihassan and Mish

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hi

Thanks for replay.

Regards
2015 was 3 years! Alot changes in 3 years! There are people on the 100 waiting thread that have been waiting over 12 months, some around 16 months. A grant of 5 months was common in 2015 where the advertised processing times were 3 to 6 months. Now the advertised processing times are a lot higher. A grant of 5 months is not very common at all.

So all you did submit your form for the stage 2 online at did not attach any documents at all?

The onus is on you to provide all the documents for immigration to access the application. Immigration will assess the application based on what you have provided them. In your case you have provided them nothing which means nothing to show your relationship is genuine so would likely be looking at a rejection. You need to supply your documents to show your relationship is genuine and ongoing, don't expect immigration to request the documents.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.