Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have completed my skill assessment from vetassess for the HR Advisor occupation and recently I have scored individual 6 in IELTS score. I heard that Western Australia need job offer to get invitation and I have only 60 points. Anybody got job offer and invitation from WA?. Also by January end of 2014 I will be at my age of 32, so will I loose 5 point for that? Or the above 33 will only the problem?

Regards
Hopeman

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello.
I am starting my process with EngineersAustralia. NOW I am 32 but in 1 month I will be 33 and I will lose 5 points. Mi plan is to earn 5 points by having 7 points in the IELTS test. In this way I will be able to have the 60 points for the EOI.

I hope this info is usefull for you.

Be well

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Helpful answer

Thanks a lot for your information. But I'm still confused whether WA will change the rule to get invitation by the state? Or there is any hope to get job invitation?

Regards
Hope man

QUOTE=Pablo Soto Bevilacqua;285585]Hello.
I am starting my process with EngineersAustralia. NOW I am 32 but in 1 month I will be 33 and I will lose 5 points. Mi plan is to earn 5 points by having 7 points in the IELTS test. In this way I will be able to have the 60 points for the EOI.

I hope this info is usefull for you.

Be well[/QUOTE]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.