Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I am planning to apply for Australian visa as Skilled Worker, so step by step I have started to collect necessary information, documents, etc. One of the thing which I have to prepare is CDR (Competency Demonstration Report) based on my Mining Engineering work. Here come the doubt...

I have signed the contract with my current employer that I will not disclosure any information without their approval. Since this is my first employment and all experience which I posses I have gained in this company, I need to prepare the report based on experience in this company. If I went to the company representatives and ask for permission, most probably I would get deadline to pack my stuff and live the office :)

Did anybody have similar experience and how he/she solve it? How to bypass confidentiality? To write about experience with imagine companies, work functions, locations, etc. (I have work experience only in one company, it would not be so difficult to connect case-studies and positions/company)? Any ideas?

Thank you very much and kind regards!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I would in the first instance contact the CDR assessing organisation and explain your concerns over confidentiality and fear of losing your job if you make your employer aware of your intent.

It will of course depend on how the cofidentiality clauses of your contract are worded but it may be that they can advise on how you could prepare your CDR without breaching that confidentiality.

And if you seek support of some fellow employees re verifying experience to support your CDR, only you know what level of confidence you can have in those employees keeping confidences.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.