Australia Forum banner
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which documents must be certified? I have been trying to find in the Department of immigration or the booklet, information about which documents but I am still not sure.

I will do an online application (onshore) and I think the only documents I need certify are

- Birth certificate
- Passport
- Statutory declarations
- Any official form, i.e 47SP, 40 SP or 80

Do I have to certify the documents that I created showing the financial aspects. I basically combine scan original documents such as bank statements that I got as letters with text that I added to explain each section.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Not open for further replies.