Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear members,

My spouse is in process of getting 457 visa and, at the same time, I am lodging application for State nomination as can't wait for the result of my wife's 457 visa and I need to apply before July 2016 when I will turn 45.

Now in a scenario, where my wife's 457 visa comes first and we move to Australia, and later if I am successful in obtaining State Sponsorship and subsequent Permanent Residence, will I be able to transfer my spouse (who will be on 457 visa and my children) under my sponsorship as my dependents.

I will appreciate if someone could explain me in detail.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dear members,

My spouse is in process of getting 457 visa and, at the same time, I am lodging application for State nomination as can't wait for the result of my wife's 457 visa and I need to apply before July 2016 when I will turn 45.

Now in a scenario, where my wife's 457 visa comes first and we move to Australia, and later if I am successful in obtaining State Sponsorship and subsequent Permanent Residence, will I be able to transfer my spouse (who will be on 457 visa and my children) under my sponsorship as my dependents.

I will appreciate if someone could explain me in detail.
U might want to put ur inquiries under 'Visa and immigration' in 'living in Australia '. There u wl get better response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.