Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
I would like to ask your assistance for this matter.
We have applied prospective marriage visa last 2017 and we granted May 2018, I am here now in Australia holding prospective marriage visa however that visa will expires soon on Feb 2019 and our wedding was postponed from Jan 5 to January 15 2019.
Please let me know if there will be a problem lodging visa onshore like 2 weeks before our visa expires? Any thoughts?

Thank you❤

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
No, it shouldn't be an issue. Keep in mind that a marriage certificate may take time to get depending on which state you're in so if you don't have it ready to upload when you apply, you may want to upload a statement saying that you're waiting on it.

Also be on the lookout for the bridging visa grant. It should come through as soon as payment clears on the 820/801 application but if it doesn't get to you in a few days, definitely chase it up as you need it before the 300 expires to remain lawful.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply @skyblue. Do you have any idea about the documents I need to provide them?
Our wedding is in the Philippines this Jan 15 and will be back in Australia on the 26th.

Thank you
Clarissa

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@wrusell we're planning to apply partner visa onshore before my visa will expire on the 17th Feb 2019.
We just want to know the documents we need to provide from approved Prospective Marriage Visa to Partner Visa onshore. Is it just the Marriage certificate be suffice or is there any other documents?
Please let us know.
Thank you.

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
We just want to know the documents we need to provide from approved Prospective Marriage Visa to Partner Visa onshore. Is it just the Marriage certificate be suffice or is there any other documents?
Please let us know.
Thank you.
It is a full new application, for the 820 visa,
similar to, or more than the 300 was.

You should get started now, getting everything ready. I spent about a month preparing our 820 from the 300.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.