Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

My application for PMV 300 was submitted offshore in London in Oct,2010. I am in a de facto relationship with my fiance nearly 2 years.
I was wondering if it's possible and wise to call my CO to discuss the possibility to change the visa we are applying for from PMV subclass 300 to Partner visa subclass 309/100 bearing in mind that we are still getting married in July.The documents are exactly the same and my CO has evidence for the required 12 months with him.
Any thoughts and advices will be appreciated!
Thank you!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
You do not need to ring your CO about that for it is clearly stated in the Immi information under the PMV300 that if you do get married before the PMV is granted and advise immediately of that with a copy of the marriage certificate, your PMV300 then automatically gets considered as a partner visa.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You do not need to ring your CO about that for it is clearly stated in the Immi information under the PMV300 that if you do get married before the PMV is granted and advise immediately of that with a copy of the marriage certificate, your PMV300 then automatically gets considered as a partner visa.
Thank you for your reply Wanderer. May i say - great forum!
There is some update for anyone who might be interested. I was impatient and i rang my CO. He confirmed the same as you Wanderer . I was also aware of the same fact as per the information in the immi web site. We are getting married in Australia after PMV is granted. Therefore there is no chance for us at this stage of the visa process to change the type based on the evidences of our de facto relationship. The CO said he put a note that we have really strong case and we would make perfect 309/301. Wish we been more careful deciding the visa type. Yesterday our CO confirmed also that in a 4 weeks time our visa will be granted. Anyway will have to get trough another application in Australia 820/801:rolleyes: .
Best wishes Wanderer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.