Australia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys,

Im doing my research about visa application in Australia. I am really interested to apply bec i found out that my job is in the skilled occupation list but only I have worries in the character requirements. Im currently living in UAE and because of my financial crises I m not able to pay my loan and credit card in 2 banks. Banks filled case against me bounce cheque but since Uae have law that below 100k you can fix it out of the court by paying the fine. Then i fixed it by paying fine. Then police told me that I am cleared. I want to ask if this case will affect to my good character and refusal of visa application. But still they can file civil case to recover the money. But im not running with it I still planning to fix it, Im really tired working here I want to find better opportunity

Please advice me the best thing to do bec I really want to go to australia and find better future. Is there any possibility that they will refuse visa or is there any chance to grant visa. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
You will need to declare this, but it should not affect the outcome of an application.

Reactions: wrussell

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You will need to declare this, but it should not affect the outcome of an application.
Hi paul thanks for your reply.

Even I have 2 bounce check case but I already cleared from police and my bank issue not yet settle. It will not affect to the application of visa? Im planning to apply for a 190 visa or 482 visa. Im just worried to start bec Im not sure if it will approve or not and I know the amount of money that I will need to this application is big very amount. I dont want to have more trouble.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
I suggest you speak with a registered migration agent to set your mind at ease and assess your specific circumstances in terms of occupation and experience.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already talk to migration agent. Only I forgot to ask regarding character requirements. One more thing just want to ask when the agent do assessment to me she said I will have 70 points with my partners english test, do u think how many percent chances to grant our visa to 190 visa. Im planning its either 190 visa or 482 tss visa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.