Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am a foreign student studying in Australia with 500 Subclass visa.During my latest visit to my home country i married my girlfriend. I sent mail regarding my marital status change along with the filled up form. But i did not get any reply.
So i wanted to make sure that my status has changed to Married. Is there any possible way for me to check if its changed?
Also i wanted my wife to join me here and she has already applied for her Dependent visa which is in process. How much time will it take to update my marital status if it hasn't updated.
Please help me if anyone is aware of this. I am really worried that her visa process will get cancelled.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
The department has probably updated your marital status already. They just don't have time to let you know these days.

Regarding your wife applying for a Subclass 500 Subsequent Entrant Visa, I wish you good luck. Most of these visa applications are refused on GTE grounds. I am usually successful if the primary visa holder is doing a PhD. But it has been a problem otherwise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The department has probably updated your marital status already. They just don't have time to let you know these days.

Regarding your wife applying for a Subclass 500 Subsequent Entrant Visa, I wish you good luck. Most of these visa applications are refused on GTE grounds. I am usually successful if the primary visa holder is doing a PhD. But it has been a problem otherwise.
thanks Jeremy. Is there any way for me check if it's updated?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.