Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi friends,
please guide me on following questions. My PR is already received and i have made one entry in Australia. I am now married 2 years plus.

1) i am applying for partner 309/100 visa for my wife, i also have a baby girl. Do i have to only include my baby girl as migrating in partner form "47SP Application for migration to Australia by partner" under question 31 and "40SP Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia" under question 35.
OR
2) Do i also have to apply complete new child visa separately for baby girl and fill forms like 47CH & 40CH for her?

3) if yes for point 2, which category is good for my child.

4) In either case above, do i need to fill form "1229 Consent to grant an Australia visa to child under 18 years" as she is my own child.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
hi friends,
please guide me on following questions. My PR is already received and i have made one entry in Australia. I am now married 2 years plus.

1) i am applying for partner 309/100 visa for my wife, i also have a baby girl. Do i have to only include my baby girl as migrating in partner form "47SP Application for migration to Australia by partner" under question 31 and "40SP Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia" under question 35.
OR
2) Do i also have to apply complete new child visa separately for baby girl and fill forms like 47CH & 40CH for her?

3) if yes for point 2, which category is good for my child.

4) In either case above, do i need to fill form "1229 Consent to grant an Australia visa to child under 18 years" as she is my own child.
Dude, you've asked the same question three different ways in three different threads. The answer is going to be the same in each of them.

Why don't you consult with a RMA about this? You're a PR who has never lived in Australia, now you want to sponsor your wife and baby to come there with you. I understand this and believe me, I sympathize, but asking the same thing in different threads isn't going to net you the answers you're looking for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.