Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping someone can give me a straight answer here..

I am Australian and I lived in China for 12 months.

I am sponsoring my wife for a partner visa and need to submit a Chinese Police check for myself as a foreigner during my time over there.

I lived in 3 different locations in China and registered with 3 different police stations at the time,
so i have tried to contact the police stations I registered with over there and one tells me they don't do it because I was there on a Business visa, and another tells me I wasn't registered long enough, while another Police station believes I have to go there in person to get documents......

Its all very conflicting and I just need to know if there is anyone who has actually done this with success and how?

Regards

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am hoping someone can give me a straight answer here..

I am Australian and I lived in China for 12 months.

I am sponsoring my wife for a partner visa and need to submit a Chinese Police check for myself as a foreigner during my time over there.

I lived in 3 different locations in China and registered with 3 different police stations at the time,
so i have tried to contact the police stations I registered with over there and one tells me they don't do it because I was there on a Business visa, and another tells me I wasn't registered long enough, while another Police station believes I have to go there in person to get documents......

Its all very conflicting and I just need to know if there is anyone who has actually done this with success and how?

Regards
Hi,
I have gone through the same situation , the police station don't issue PCC, only the Notary office in Shanghai, I am not sure where you wewre before also they don't do for visitor visa and business visa only student visa and working visa only , I contacted a law firm called VISA IN CHINA
China Visa Service in China and Hongkong - this is the link
they are pretty expensive it takes 15 working days , they could not cover my visitor period I got PCC only for the working period ,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.