Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Been a while since I was here last. Finally it’s time for the citizenship process to begin.

This forum has been an amazing and continuous source of information and support for us since our journey began in 2012.

I couldn’t find a page for 2018 applicants so this page might be helpful in hearing from everyone who have or are going to apply. Please feel free to share your progress and/or experiences 🙂

My eligibility date was October 20th, so will be submitting my application soon.

In relation to the payment of the application, can it be paid for at the immigration office?? I work in the city and the immigration office is half a block away from my work so was thinking of lodging it in person. Or does the fee has to be pre-paid via Immi-Account before going in?

Thank you for you time and help in advance 🙂

Bec

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Becky,

Can you please share your citizenship timeline.

My time line is as provided below:
Applied for Citizenship: 15-March-2018
Test Invitation: 01-May-2019
Test date: 12-Jun-2019 (Pass test 100%)
Test Centre: Parramatta,NSW
Council:Cumberland Council
Approval letter: Waiting
Ceremony: Waiting

Regards
Bamobrabi

·
Registered
41 Posts
Timeline update ( 1 adult and 1 child)

Online lodgement and Acknowledgement: April 5,2018
Test email: Dec 19,2018
Test appointment: April 5,2019 (rescheduled to Jan.7,2019)
Online approval: Aug.22,2019
Ceremony: TBA
Council: Rockingham WA

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congratulations on the approval.

Hope all of us (2018) will get our approval before the end of the year.
Thank you. It is surprising to get the approval 2 weeks before our overseas trip. I am not sure if the phone call i made to the immigration helped but the lady i spoke to opened my file and said that the decision shouldnt be that long after i told her that i have been waiting for 16 months since lodgement. 2018 applications seems to be being processed now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.