Australia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm about to apply for citizenship and had a couple questions:

1. Could myself, wife and a child apply on the same application or does each adult have to apply separately and children can be added to either of the parent applications?
  2. The 'Attach Documents' section recommends a child custody letter. Is it always required even for a normal situation where we're married and all live together? If so, is there a sample format available somewhere?

Thanks heaps!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Sorry to hijack your thread.

i have the same question with regards to item 1.

So is it submit a seperate application for spouse? or one application for whole famiiy?

i have already create the account but after completing it, it doesnt seems the spouse will be included in the application?

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

So is it submit a seperate application for spouse? or one application for whole famiiy?

i have already create the account but after completing it, it doesnt seems the spouse will be included in the application?

Thank you
Separate for each adult. Children can apply with either parent.

Still looking for an answer to my second question About custody letter.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts

Thank you
Already answered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts