Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had the situation where one child has been finalized and certificate received while the second submitted together has not yet been looked at?
Seems strange, I called the support line and they are looking into it, but I am surprised our two children were not reviewed and finalized together.
I should not this took less than 4 weeks for the first. :confused:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Whilst your asking ask why applicants that applied for 820's on the same day get grants 18 months apart.

It's one of those stupid things they seem to like doing. Although kids in the same family seems a bit extreme. Perhaps they only processed the paperwork at the end of the day and will finalise the second in the morning?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whilst your asking ask why applicants that applied for 820's on the same day get grants 18 months apart.

It's one of those stupid things they seem to like doing. Although kids in the same family seems a bit extreme. Perhaps they only processed the paperwork at the end of the day and will finalise the second in the morning?
It was a week ago now, we already have the first certificate.
I can understand for an adult application circumstances differ, but these were connected applications - you pay less for an additional child, and submit together. Very weird.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.