Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I was wondering if anyone knows if for the citizenship identity documents if with the "current document with your photograph and signature" does the photo and signature need to be on the same page?

With my husband's foreign passport the signature is not on the same page as the photo. I am wondering if this will be an issue or not?

I would prefer to not to have to go to the hassle of getting him an 18+ card if the passport will be okay (he doesn't have an Australian drivers license and the overseas one is expired and does not have a signature on it).

Thanks
Mish

·
Super Moderator
5,245 Posts
It shouldn't be an issue, since he'd take his passport to the appointment with him and they can see that the document contains both photo and signature. From memory, I used my driver's license so that may be another option.

Reactions: Mish

·
Premium Member
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - I am guessing that if they need another form of ID they will ask for it anyway. I know in the old days the QLD drivers license use to have the signature on the back anyway, so I guess technically it is not that much different to that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.