Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am having my citizenship interview next Thursday, and I'm trying to gather all the documents they need for the interview. The only thing I'm stucked so I called the department, and they told me to go request the international movement records, so I've filled out the form and the reply email informed me the processing time is 14 business days.

So do I need to reschedule my appointment? the next open slot won't be until mid next year...or should I just go in next week anyway? Anyone has a similar experience?

Thank you

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi guys,

I am having my citizenship interview next Thursday, and I'm trying to gather all the documents they need for the interview. The only thing I'm stucked so I called the department, and they told me to go request the international movement records, so I've filled out the form and the reply email informed me the processing time is 14 business days.

So do I need to reschedule my appointment? the next open slot won't be until mid next year...or should I just go in next week anyway? Anyone has a similar experience?

Thank you
Ive done a the 1359 International Movement Records, even though it was mentioned 14 working days, i got it in less than a week. They will provide an acknowledgement that you have requested the info. Not sure if you should reschedule tho. Good Luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive done a the 1359 International Movement Records, even though it was mentioned 14 working days, i got it in less than a week. They will provide an acknowledgement that you have requested the info. Not sure if you should reschedule tho. Good Luck.
That's good to know, I guess I will wait for a bit and see what happens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.