Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
I would like someone who attended the interview recently to share the experience with us please
I took the interview and test mid-Aug. Self with 2 Kids only, Wife applied later due to date of eligibility. I got 2 requests for information in the 2 weeks since clearing the test, but nothing after that. No idea whats going on, status remains 'Further assement' ! Is this normal with current timelines? It's been 2 months since clearing the test..

· Registered
10 Posts
You say you received 2 requests for information in the 2 weeks after passing the test. Those requests might have a bearing on what is happening.

I didn't think that they would request anything after the test. We heard nothing after passing the test, until the notification of ceremony.
Yeah, the questions were pretty straightforward stuff, and related to kids. They wanted the kids' Medicare copies first time, then came back a week later asking for mother's consent in a specific format(wording) the next time. I just hope after sitting on it for 2 months+ they don't back asking for another simple info.

· Registered
10 Posts
Yeah I uploaded these when I submitted the application. Did you submit form 1339? If not, they might ask for it. My friend was asked to submit that form even after her passing the exam.
No I did not have to submit 1339. Just received my approval mail.
Submitted : 18 Feb
Test & Interview : 16 Aug
Approval mail : 26 Oct
Ceremony : ??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts