Australia Forum banner
81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
Is there a way to find out which centres have a quick turnaround?
Unlikely, but the ones with the fewest applications is likely.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi my wife finally got her interview/test email. Can someone suggest where can I find the study material for the test and some mock tests.
I applied on the same date but have not heard anything yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi my wife finally got her interview/test email. Can someone suggest where can I find the study material for the test and some mock tests.

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
The official booklet has all the information, but their single test is not that good.
Some of the private test sites online are out of date and not worth using.

My wife used this one, which has many test examples:

Note: If you get one wrong in the Australian values section, you fail, even with a 95% total score.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The official booklet has all the information, but their single test is not that good.
Some of the private test sites online are out of date and not worth using.

My wife used this one, which has many test examples:

Note: If you get one wrong in the Australian values section, you fail, even with a 95% total score.
Thanks for sharing this.

·
Registered
38 Posts
which council pls?
Brisbane
My timeline as follow

Applied on : 1 February 2022
Test and interview letter : 19 May 2022
Test and interview : 28 June 2022
Citizenship application approved : 28 June 2022

Ceremony date : Pending
Alhamdulillah, 14 Sep is my ceremony.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone,

I just applied for citizenship in early July. In the ImmiAccount application home screen, the application status is 'Received'. Will the status value change to 'Initial assessment' or 'Further assessment', before or after the applicant receives the citizenship test and interview invitation? Also, will the government send citizenship test and interview invitation by post or by email or both? Many thanks.

Cheers,
Matt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everyone,

I just applied for citizenship in early July. In the ImmiAccount application home screen, the application status is 'Received'. Will the status value change to 'Initial assessment' or 'Further assessment', before or after the applicant receives the citizenship test and interview invitation? Also, will the government send citizenship test and interview invitation by post or by email or both? Many thanks.

Cheers,
Matt
The status stays on received even when you get an email invitation for your citizenship test. The only thing that gets added is citizenship appointment tab. I am yet to give my test so not sure what the status changes to post the test.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi everyone,

Cheers,
Matt
My status remains as received after I passed the citizenship test in July and still waiting for approval.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone who applied from Brisbane in 2022? Has anyone received the appointment letter? It seems this year it takes longer to process the applications, compared with last year.
Case officers in QLD have been relocated to process applications from TAS and remote area of NSW after the Labor government comes on board. But ceremonies are catching up dramatically.

·
Registered
15 Posts
When did you apply?
I submitted my application on 22 Mar 22.
Received text for appointment on 14 Jun.
Test date reschedule to 13 July.
Still awaiting approval.
I applied on 26th April 2022 and no update yet, application still in Received status. Did your application status change after the first contact ?

Are you in Adelaide, if yes which Council ?

81 - 100 of 127 Posts