Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I was employed in my previous organisation from october2012 - may 2018. I joined another company from May 2018. Actually, I got my ACS assessment for Computer networks and system engineer for the employment between october 2012 - December 2017. ACS deducted 2 years and so i got 5 points(October 2014 - December 2017). I submitted my EOI in March 2018. I updated EOI with my new employement details. Now, my questions is after i receive invitation, should i need to give the job responsibilities details with my new company(but that will not add points, as ACS assesement for my previous employment gave 5 points, completely assessed by ACS), or i can just provide my offer letter, payslips for the record?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you receive an invitation!
I am sorry.. could you please explain it further.. because eventhough i submit the roles and responsibilities. no improvement in points..the same 5 points only.. and when i submitted the EOI on March 2nd. i had only 60 points. I took PTE again and got superior english.. My score updated to 70 points on May 2nd 2018. Any idea when can i get the invite for Computer networks and system engineer?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.