Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I celebrate monthly anniversary with my girl (30th of every month) and this month its gonna be a year since we officially hooked up. She just returned from a trip to Singapore and has hinted that she wants an emulsion from SK-II in addition to a plethora of other things. I looked it up online and it costs a whooping $180 :eek: I am a student and cannot afford something so expensive .. Is there an alternative to this emulsion thingy?? Some other brand not a drugstore variant but maybe not as expensive as this one ...I checked at K mart and Queen street mall for emulsions but they had no idea.. :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can check online there are few websites where you can purchase sample SK-II sets. Emulsions are a fad in Korea and Japan. My Korean friend gave me few samples of emulsion to try and I just loved the way my skin feels when I use it. My face has a nice glow without being oily. I use IASO Purifying emulsion and Misha Toner. So instead of looking in Kmart and physical stores you should look online for Korean/Japanese cosmetics. I'm sure you'll find something similar to the one I use which works for your budget.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can check online there are few websites where you can purchase sample SK-II sets. Emulsions are a fad in Korea and Japan. My Korean friend gave me few samples of emulsion to try and I just loved the way my skin feels when I use it. My face has a nice glow without being oily. I use IASO Purifying emulsion and Misha Toner. So instead of looking in Kmart and physical stores you should look online for Korean/Japanese cosmetics. I'm sure you'll find something similar to the one I use which works for your budget.
Thanks for the suggestion. I just looked it up online is it this one IASO Purifying emulsion ? The price looks reasonable ..Missha doesn't deliver to Australia. Which website do you use to make the purchase?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a greedy girlfriend ! Doesn't she appreciate u are only a student? I hope her gifts to you match what u give her
I am not into gifts . All girls love gifts I guess. I feel there is nothing wrong in pampering your girl with gifts. There are so many small things she does for me which I cannot put a value on. Right now I am short of cash else I really don't mind surprising her with a gift ..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are toners and emulsions the same thing ? Is it this IASO purifying emulsion you were referring to Purifying Emulsion | Go-IASO ?? I'd prefer to buy from an Australian store because I remember placing an order for something on the Korean store G market. I received it after 2 months !!

·
Registered
565 Posts
I am not into gifts . All girls love gifts I guess. I feel there is nothing wrong in pampering your girl with gifts. There are so many small things she does for me which I cannot put a value on. Right now I am short of cash else I really don't mind surprising her with a gift ..
Goodonya mate!

I agree with you, ppl can judge however they like in the end you know your girl deserves it, probably more! Some ppl are just jealous!

My suggestion is don't by an alternative product as she may not appreciate it as much. If you can try chemist warehouse or Priceline they are notoriously cheaper than other retailers.

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Every month your celebrate ?? Man you are giving us other guys a BAD rap :) personally I would celebrate it different quality time picnic in a park etc, something more suitable to your situation, materials will not last forever. Have a strong base called love :)

Reactions: JandE
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.