Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clueless boyfriend needs help ?!! Suggestions welcome....

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  AusIndo 
#1 ·
I celebrate monthly anniversary with my girl (30th of every month) and this month its gonna be a year since we officially hooked up. She just returned from a trip to Singapore and has hinted that she wants an emulsion from SK-II in addition to a plethora of other things. I looked it up online and it costs a whooping $180 :eek: I am a student and cannot afford something so expensive .. Is there an alternative to this emulsion thingy?? Some other brand not a drugstore variant but maybe not as expensive as this one ...I checked at K mart and Queen street mall for emulsions but they had no idea.. :confused:

#2 ·
You can check online there are few websites where you can purchase sample SK-II sets. Emulsions are a fad in Korea and Japan. My Korean friend gave me few samples of emulsion to try and I just loved the way my skin feels when I use it. My face has a nice glow without being oily. I use IASO Purifying emulsion and Misha Toner. So instead of looking in Kmart and physical stores you should look online for Korean/Japanese cosmetics. I'm sure you'll find something similar to the one I use which works for your budget.

#5 ·
I am not into gifts . All girls love gifts I guess. I feel there is nothing wrong in pampering your girl with gifts. There are so many small things she does for me which I cannot put a value on. Right now I am short of cash else I really don't mind surprising her with a gift ..

#9 ·
Every month your celebrate ?? Man you are giving us other guys a BAD rap :) personally I would celebrate it different quality time picnic in a park etc, something more suitable to your situation, materials will not last forever. Have a strong base called love :)

Reactions: JandE
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.