Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I am a bit stressed if anyone could help me please. My partner and I just applied for the facto visa so my bridging visa will not be activated until the 13th of June (when my current visa expires) so I am still holding my work and holiday visa. We had a family emergency and we are planning on going overseas and comeback 2 days before my visa expires, (he would come back a week later) would I have any troubles coming back to Australia? Anyone with a similar story? Please?

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Try and get a bridging visa B before leaving to be on the safe side and to reduce stress levels.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there! I am a bit stressed if anyone could help me please. My partner and I just applied for the facto visa so my bridging visa will not be activated until the 13th of June (when my current visa expires) so I am still holding my work and holiday visa. We had a family emergency and we are planning on going overseas and comeback 2 days before my visa expires, (he would come back a week later) would I have any troubles coming back to Australia? Anyone with a similar story? Please?
Hey,

I'm in nearly exactly the same boat. My WHV ends and bridging Visa starts 10 days after I land back in Oz.

I'm applying for a Bridging Visa B just to be safe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.