Australia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
So I'm gathering all our "online communication evidence" and was just wondering if I could get some advice from here.

I will only take screenshots of whatsapp messages. It's been 24months since we met and we constantly kept messaging. ( btw we live together for 18months.)

What's more important for the case officer? What do they want to see with communication evidence? Dates or what we chatted?

Should we add screenshots from every each months ? or each second month?

We are so confused about this evidence.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I took some screenshots of a conversation with date and context (Social, financial, cohabitating life or commitment). I think showing these aspects are important, instead of undated screenshots without context.

For example when we discussed making plans with seeing family or friends (social) , talking about paying/buying something (making financial decisions as a couple), mentioned something that happened at home (cohabitation), mentioning something we want to do in 10 years time (shows commitment to a continuing relationship)

I took a screenshot for every 1-2months and wrote the date and context.

I applied for an onshore 820, so maybe this communication evidence wasn’t necessary, but maybe useful to show long-distance communication.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts