Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is Ali from Egypt.
I am a pharmacist and I have a specific question through the immigration process if you could help me.
I was an army officer in a compulsory service in Egypt and after I finished this service which was 30 months (13 months as a lieutenant and 16 months as a first lieutenant) ,I have submitted this records while filling form 80 and 1221.
and I am now employed in the ministry of health and they consider the 16 months( as a first lieutenant) experience and they added it automatically to my records and when I got the work experience certificate from them, they stated that the 16 months is an experience there is that ok?
Knowing that I have got my records for the 16 months from the military and they have stated down the law that this period is considered as an experience in my civil work.
Will there be any conflict between these records as I stated it as full-time employment experience in the ministry of health and at the same time as being a first lieutenant during my compulsory service?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not claiming points I have just submitted 21 months as an experience that's all.
I am asking if the DIBP will be vetting my experience in an extreme way even if i am not claiming points for it?
the duties of both the military service and my work in the ministry of health are closely related to my nominated occupation.

I am asking about the overlap too as in a certain period of time it is stated that i was in my compulsory service and also i was a full time pharmacist in the ministry of health.
Knowing that I have got my records for the 16 months from the military and they have stated down the law that this period is considered as an experience in my civil work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.