Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

I have two years of IT experience in (SAP), and want to know if I do qualify for acs criteria. I have been told that there are few changes in MODL and immigration points. Previously it was 3yrs of experience with 16 year education.
I try to read the requirements on acs site but not very clear that if I may qualify or not. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

regards.
waqar

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
HI,

I have two years of IT experience in (SAP), and want to know if I do qualify for acs criteria. I have been told that there are few changes in MODL and immigration points. Previously it was 3yrs of experience with 16 year education.
I try to read the requirements on acs site but not very clear that if I may qualify or not. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

regards.
waqar
Haven't heard of 3 years experience with a 16 year education but they have had as far as I know a requirement of four years experience on top of an appropriate degree qualification.
The MODL has been revoked but that is nothing to do with ACS assessment.

You just need to take a bit more time in studying the ACS site and do have a read of the sticky thread re changes being introduced.

·
Registered
15 Posts
ACS assessment

Unless you are a fresh graduate, you must have at least 4 years experience, and an IT/Computer science relevant qualification to get a positive assessment.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am from Oracle profession but I although I have done OCP but I dont have proper bachelor or master degree in computer sciences I am from accounting profession actually..but as ERP manager I have more than two years of expereince...any experienced guy to guide us...thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help

i am a telecom engineer with 3.5 year of experience in telecom and 4 years of experience on SAP what should i do? should i go for Australia engineering council or ACS what will be best for me I have telecom engineering degree with total 16 years of education with no computer education at my back

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I am from Oracle profession but I although I have done OCP but I dont have proper bachelor or master degree in computer sciences I am from accounting profession actually..but as ERP manager I have more than two years of expereince...any experienced guy to guide us...thanks
In first place it'll help to keep some sanity in threads if posters start their own but meanwhile have you looked closely at the ACS site to see what the options are for you.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
i am a telecom engineer with 3.5 year of experience in telecom and 4 years of experience on SAP what should i do? should i go for Australia engineering council or ACS what will be best for me I have telecom engineering degree with total 16 years of education with no computer education at my back
Likewise Sherry, you need to have a close look at the ACS site and without any computer education you would be looking at their proficiency path to assessment or alternately for engineering it'll depend on what your qualifications are as to IEA acceptance, perhaps six years of experience required with ACS based on they accepting your engineering qualifications.
A-Z Occupations List - Australian Skills Recognition Information lists occupations with information on educational standards and links to assessment organisations.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.