Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section but I just have a question about something. So my spouse is in India and I am born and bred from Australia and obviously have citizenship in Australia.

We did her part of the 309 visa application online and that's all well and good, then on my side, I did the "Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia" online. I was always under the impression that this is the form 40SP that I did.

However, after six months, the officer has come back and said the form 40SP was missing from my wife's application. I was under the impression the application I did was the form 40SP?

Or is the form 40SP something separate I have to download, fill out, then upload to my wife's application?

Sorry if this is a naive question :( Thanks for anyone who can help :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi:
if you applied paper based, you should include 47sp and 40sp and 80 together.
47sp is for applicant to fill as it is the application form.
40sp is for sponsor to fill as it is the application form for sponsorship
80sp is for applicant to fill as it is the character form.

If you applied online, no 40sp and 47sp needed as you are filling online forms and there is a separate form for application for sponsorship. But you still need to attach form80 through attaching documentation function.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi ozdust1,

Thanks so much for your time, so everything is online, I did m part online and her part online. We attached form 80 separately on her side. But we're still being asked for form 40SP on her side, is this something I can safely ignore?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also one more thing, they've asked for things like our marriage certificate, my afp police check and all these things which are things we have uploaded literally 2 -3 months ago, they've asked for a lot of things again which are very clearly in her application.

For my AFP check, I uploaded it online to both her application and mine and clearly labelled it.

Is this normal for them to not realise things are uploaded?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi ozdust,

Thank you for your time again. Both applications are under the same online account :)
Hello.
It is rather unfortunate that they have ignored documents you have already uploaded. Maybe, you should take screenshots of the uploads on the website and send them to the CO by email.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi ozdust,

Thank you for your time again. Both applications are under the same online account :)
If they require you to submit a 40sp even you think you have submitted, I think you should submit a 40sp pdf filled with all of your information with signature and send it to the email address they have provided to you. You may also screenshot your online account review page to for your evidence and submitted with your 40sp pdf together, just letting them know that you have already submitted online.

There is a time limit for you to submit new evidences. Please act quickly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.