Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,please forgive me if this question has been asked before. I did look for a specific answer but I was unable to find it in the forum.

I am going to submit a Partner visa Application (820/801) next month, but first I wanted to double check a couple of things:

1) Can I start and save my application and is there a maximum time frame? I mean, once I start filling in the whole thing can I save it and get back to it on the following day for example? (I am not talking about the documents upload, I am aware that I can do that later. I am talking about all what comes first.)

2) I understand that this online application replaces some of the forms that in the past were supposed to be sent individually.
So I am wondering, what about the forms 40, 40SP, form 80 and 1221? Do they still exist, is there going to be a specific spot where I will have to upload them?

I am just trying to picture in my head what to expect when I fill out this whole nightmare lol.

Thank you so much in advance to whoever will reply. :):):)

Alex

·
Registered
3 Posts
1) Can I start and save my application and is there a maximum time frame? I mean, once I start filling in the whole thing can I save it and get back to it on the following day for example? (I am not talking about the documents upload, I am aware that I can do that later. I am talking about all what comes first.)

You can Start and save your application right up until the payment point. That's what I did - Once you've paid them you will be able to upload documents.

2) I understand that this online application replaces some of the forms that in the past were supposed to be sent individually.
So I am wondering, what about the forms 40, 40SP, form 80 and 1221? Do they still exist, is there going to be a specific spot where I will have to upload them?

They do exist still, however, the online application covers most of those details for you and your sponsor as you each do an application online. The only additional form I completed personally was Form 80.

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Form 40SP is now the online sponsorship form.
Form 47SP is now the online application form.
Form 80 is a paper form you complete and upload in your immi account. You can access the upload area after the application has been submitted and paid for.
No need to do 1221.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

You can Start and save your application right up until the payment point. That's what I did - Once you've paid them you will be able to upload documents.

They do exist still, however, the online application covers most of those details for you and your sponsor as you each do an application online. The only additional form I completed personally was Form 80.

Hope that helps!
Thank you so much guys for your helpful replies!
You are the best :) :) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.