Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I know I'm getting far too ahead of myself, but it's what I do...

I'm a little confused about when my husband will be eligible for the 100, only because we initially applied for the PMV and I was reading you are eligible two years from the day you submit the application...?

Is it two years from the day immigration gave us the acknowledgment of the 309, that we can apply for his 100?

I hope some one can make some sense out of my rambling.

Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi all,

I know I'm getting far too ahead of myself, but it's what I do...

I'm a little confused about when my husband will be eligible for the 100, only because we initially applied for the PMV and I was reading you are eligible two years from the day you submit the application...?

Is it two years from the day immigration gave us the acknowledgment of the 309, that we can apply for his 100?

I hope some one can make some sense out of my rambling.

Thanks.
It should be 2 years from the day immigration receives your application for the combined 309/100. For example, you apply/submit/post on 1/1/17 and immigration sends you a notification that they acknowledge ur application on 2/1/17. Therefore, from 2/1/17, you will be eligible for 100 on 2/1/19. Hope that helps!

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
You have already applied for the sc. 100 visa. You should provide the stage 2 documentation 2 years after lodgement of the 309/100 application.

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
My friend her husband originally applied for a PMV and it was changed to a 309/100. His eligibility date was 2 years after the date that DIBP notified them of the change from a PMV to 309/100. They had the date on the 309 grant letter from memory.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.