Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have been asked by my CO to get my medicals done. my application includes my self, my spouse and a two year old son. I called the only registered medical practitionar in our US State and I was told that my medicals will need to be shipped directly to Sydney.

My confusion is that I have lodged an online application and it is being processed in Adelaide processing center. Where is Sydney coming into picture?

Please let me know if someone has already submitted medicals for online 176 application in a similar way.

Regards.
D

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have exactly the same confusion..the only differance is i have applied for a 175 visa...lodged online..told me that they will send it to sydney...seems that sydney has the medical processing center or something like that...

·
Registered
833 Posts
There are several health processing centers and one of the biggest is in Sydney. It is a requirement of panel membership that your clinic send the medical results directly to an appropriate departmental processing office.
The Sydney office is here:
Global Health
Address:
Level 3, 26 Lee Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia.

When an applicant completes the form and gives it to a panel doctor or clinic the information becomes the property of the Commonwealth of Australia.

Reactions: arntoh

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes just as told, medicals are forwarded for analysis and processing by panel doctors in Sydney Health Operation Centre (HOC). Once you get your tracking number if not e-health you will see it's delivered there for processing hence you can track it as it changes to delivered-referred-finalized then your page two changes to met. SO note that this is the norm otherwise even your CO in Adelaide does access the same database though only changes it to met once meds are finalized.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.