Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I'd be grateful for any advice.

We submitted our 309 application in mid July and have uploaded all checks/medicals etc. and are currently based in the UK. Status is received and we haven't been told we have a CO yet.

Over Christmas, we plan to go trekking and won't be easily contactable for almost three weeks. We have thought about letting the London office know the dates that we will be away, just on the off chance they contact us at this time and have a 28 day turnaround for any requests (as seems to be the case from reading other posts).

Does this sound like a reasonable idea? Is there a contact email I can use that anyone knows of? If so, I thought of letting them know around early December. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all,

I'd be grateful for any advice.

We submitted our 309 application in mid July and have uploaded all checks/medicals etc. and are currently based in the UK. Status is received and we haven't been told we have a CO yet.

Over Christmas, we plan to go trekking and won't be easily contactable for almost three weeks. We have thought about letting the London office know the dates that we will be away, just on the off chance they contact us at this time and have a 28 day turnaround for any requests (as seems to be the case from reading other posts).

Does this sound like a reasonable idea? Is there a contact email I can use that anyone knows of? If so, I thought of letting them know around early December. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help :)
Hi everyone, any thoughts on if (and how) we should contact London office? Thanks very much.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
You don't need to contact the London office. I would probably upload the itinerary and an explanation that you'll be out of contact during that time. If you're not off the grid and there's a phone number of where you'll be, maybe put that in too?

I would also read through the visa website thoroughly before you go and make sure you didn't miss something (happens more often than you'd think), then do that before you go. If they have everything required, then you should just get the grant one day without any request for more info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.