Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was wondering what the average cost people have paid for there flights to austrailia from the uk? Trying to work out my Saving budget for everything from flights...visas....hostels...food/drink...travel in mainland etc...

Any help or advice would be grate thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi I was wondering what the average cost people have paid for there flights to austrailia from the uk? Trying to work out my Saving budget for everything from flights...visas....hostels...food/drink...travel in mainland etc...

Any help or advice would be grate thanks
Kellyanne.... i'm looking at flights just now, around £700 one way...... (from Edinburgh, although mostly all via Heathrow, so your ones may be a tad cheaper). - thats including a few days stopping off in the far east :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi thanks for that at least i have a rough estimate! Im not goin till next year so most probably go up a bit! Was plannin on stoppin the the far east on my way bk home ;-)
Was looking at going the other way on my way home..... New Zealand... then Vegas to blow whatever money i had left ;-)

the flight i was looking at were for a random date in may next year....

When you thinking about heading across?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe i copy ur path :) new zealand sounds better than the far east! Vegas sounds good fun aswell! Mite stop in new zealand then home again as was planning on workin in oz for two years! When are you planning on goin?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Planning on goin late next year early followin year! Bascailly as need to save enough money to survive till i got work out there and enough to travel and have fun! And enough money here to pay for my car while im away!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.