Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
I just want to check the pricing structure as the government website explanation is not clear to me.
I plan to go down the route of applying for a potential marriage visa then after we are married on shore apply for the spousal visa.
am I understanding correctly that the application fee is $7000 AUD for the PMV visa then when I apply for the spousal visa it is a futher $1100 approx AUD?

Thanks all.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
The PMV (Prospective Marriage Visa) is $7,000 - then the Partner Visa (820) is yes around the $1,100 extra.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much.

Also does the PMV allow my fiance' and then soon after my wife the ability to work? Will she have a tax file number etc?

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Once PMV is granted she will have full work rights and can apply for a Tax File Number.

Once you apply for the Partner Visa (820) she is also able to get Medicare.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hi all.
I just want to check the pricing structure as the government website explanation is not clear to me.
I plan to go down the route of applying for a potential marriage visa then after we are married on shore apply for the spousal visa.
am I understanding correctly that the application fee is $7000 AUD for the PMV visa then when I apply for the spousal visa it is a futher $1100 approx AUD?

Thanks all.
  1. Sc. 300 : $ 7000.00 plus .98 % credit card fee surcharge (if paying by CC).
  2. Sc. 820 for sc. 300 visa holder if applied for within validity period of sc. 300 visa : $ 1170.00 plus .98 % credit card fee surcharge (if paying by CC).

There is always the possibility of VAC increases on 1 July and 1 January. I can't guarantee they will stay the same, but I can guarantee that they won't go down!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.