Australia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My partner is my sponsor. He is also required to fill in his travelling history in the past 10 years. He used to travel a lot due to his business. Is there any limited amount of entries in the online immiAC?

I do have majority of his travelling record in an Excel file (but not all) in the past 10 years. But fill in one by one in the entry is a pain. Any suggestions of the best way of doing it? Require filling every entry one by one? Or send an excel file based on the information they require (ie countries visited, date from and to)? Or any other frequent travellers try other methods? Thanks

I guess not many frequent travellers can provide a complete record. Need to write a letter to explain?

The purpose of this is to count the days so may require police check of any country that visited for more than 1 years in the past 10 years?

·
Registered
896 Posts
There are plenty of slots for travel episodes in the sponsorship application. I haven't seen a hard limit come into play.

Yes, the purpose is character check requirements.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are plenty of slots for travel episodes in the sponsorship application. I haven't seen a hard limit come into play.

Yes, the purpose is character check requirements.
Just worked out his travelling record would be more than hundred entries. Wonder if i can submit it in an Excel file. Checked some old discussions in this forum that some people submitted attachment files but were a few years ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just worked out his travelling record would be more than hundred entries. Wonder if i can submit it in an Excel file. Checked some old discussions in this forum that some people submitted attachment files but were a few years ago.
My wife was cabin crew for an international airlines and had well over 100 travel entries. What we did was fill out as many as could fit on the form and on the last line wrote, "refer to attachment for more entries" (or something similar. Then I just attached a word doc/PDF with the list of all the other travel details in the same format as the table on the form.

This was fine and she was eventually granted her visa.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts