Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my fellow immi friends,

I'm really sweating it today...not just because it's already bloody hot In Melbourne. In my final stages of form 47SP and it's been going okay so far.

But there is no way I could ever list the countries I've visited by the exact date. I travel a lot for work so old passports helped a bit. But within Europe you won't even get stamps anymore.

5 years would be fine, 10 years is doing my head in.

I'm sure a lot of you are keen travellers, how did you go about it? Rough guess? And maybe a little note saying I've tried everything from digging out old photos, to trying to get into old email accounts, calling my old boss if he has any records when he sent me when etc. and that is the absolute best I could come up with but that I'm fairly certain I missed bits and bobs

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Rough guess with an explanatory note that dates may not be perfect due to the way the European border laws are set <- make sure this is obvious as you don't want them to suggest you were trying to provide false or misleading info.

I listed country's visited by year and approximate stay lengths. Didn't have any issues.

Obviously country's outside of the EU you should have better records and be able to supply more detailed information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.