Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

COVID-19 impression on my visa grant 489

435 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Fatimakhizer 
#1 ·
I, would like to bring this fact into your consideration that I planned to come to Australia again after fulfilling the 1st entry requirement in May 18 and then completion of 3 months during the period from May to July 2019 following the requirements of the immigration till 14th December 2021 and therefore was supposed to be reporting to Australia in the month of December 2019.
However, due to rising cases of COVID-19 in the world initiated from China; keeping in view various International travel restrictions, I had to stay back so as to keep away from pandemic. So far, I and my family members have been able to successfully keep ourselves away from the infection.
Due to the border restriction; Last phase of the plan which was well composed and based on the given timeline of 4 years visa went disturbed, Keeping in view the first entry and 2nd entry which lead to the 3rd entry from December 2019’ onwards was designed to smooth accomplishment of the plan based on the visa timeline.
In-order to register my case and sincerity towards my plan to immigrate to Australia, I have informed my case to append below email addresses and forum but unable to receive a satisfactory response yet.

1) GSM.adelaide@immi.gov.au (Not working)

2) Skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au

3) Immigration.islamabad@dfat.gov.au

4) GSM.allocated@border.gov.au (Mentioned on my visa grant, Not working)

5) Travel exemption.

I shall be obliged for your kind favor enabling me to plan my travel with peace of mind and to remain away from the COVID-19 threat!

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.