Australia Forum banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello all,
I lodged my application through an agent on the 1st of June. RFI received on 17th July and responded on the same day and the status has been Further assessment since then. Currently on day 96 and counting as of 09/03/18. My application is for 3 of us myself, wife and kid. Super scared
and worried now. Medium term stream.
Anyone else sailing in the same boat as me? Wishing good luck to everyone on here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Processing Time

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I called to get a status update on my 482 Medium Stream visa application that is currently on day 70 and the agent told me that they only count business days, so technically I'm on day 50. I didn't realize it was business days. I guess this makes me feel a little better since I'm not way outside of the processing time. Though this might be useful information to pass along. Good luck everyone!

·
Registered
23 Posts
good luck!

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I called to get a status update on my 482 Medium Stream visa application that is currently on day 70 and the agent told me that they only count business days, so technically I'm on day 50. I didn't realize it was business days. I guess this makes me feel a little better since I'm not way outside of the processing time. Though this might be useful information to pass along. Good luck everyone!
Hi dude, it's quite long, isn't it ? Can you tell us about your background ? what job did you applied for ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well, the current processing time is 48-57 days, so I guess I'm within the limits. When I applied it was 11-17 days. I applied as a Clinical Psychologist from the US in a regional area. I also have a family of 6. I uploaded everything with my application (medicals, police check, skills assessment). No contact yet. I have seen a few families that are waiting as long as I am. Hopeful it comes soon...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well, the current processing time is 48-57 days, so I guess I'm within the limits. When I applied it was 11-17 days. I applied as a Clinical Psychologist from the US in a regional area. I also have a family of 6. I uploaded everything with my application (medicals, police check, skills assessment). No contact yet. I have seen a few families that are waiting as long as I am. Hopeful it comes soon...
Sorry if I dissappoint you, but I think that time range is calendar days, you could check it out here: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/abou...ards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times
"Two processing times are displayed in calendar days, indicating how long it is taking to finalise 75 and 90 per cent of applications submitted globally."

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's what I thought as well. I'm just passing along what she told me. I will check in and see what a different agent says in a couple of days!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm so worried. I lodged everything on 25 July (and health examination on 30 July) but the status still Received at the moment.
My Visa Granted on 3 Sep 18 , 63 days !!!! family of 4

Nomination and Visa application : 29 June 18
Nomination approved: 3 Aug 18, RFI for health check on 3 Aug 18, sunbimted same day.
Got visa on Monday 3 Sep 18.

@roytherock123 : your will be coming very soon, i know waiting time are really frustrated.

To all : wishing all to get visa very soon !

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi there,

Could you please advise what kind of documents did you provided for work references ? it will be really helpful please !! My occupation is same as yours !!
Hi, my visa application is not approved yet. But to answer your question, I only provided a reference letter from my co-worker, and confirm letters from companies that I worked for (with stamps and signature) to prove your working time > 2 years.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Hi, my visa application is not approved yet. But to answer your question, I only provided a reference letter from my co-worker, and confirm letters from companies that I worked for (with stamps and signature) to prove your working time > 2 years.
Hi thanks for your reply. So you have provided two or more reference letters ? one from your co worker and other from the companies you worked with!! just to double check. Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Please share your timelines.

Hi all,

Can every please share timelines if you guys are still waiting for visa approval !!

Any RFI ? What was it !!
Any other request ?

Please share. it will help others too

Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My Visa Granted on 3 Sep 18 , 63 days !!!! family of 4

Nomination and Visa application : 29 June 18
Nomination approved: 3 Aug 18, RFI for health check on 3 Aug 18, sunbimted same day.
Got visa on Monday 3 Sep 18.

@roytherock123 : your will be coming very soon, i know waiting time are really frustrated.

To all : wishing all to get visa very soon !
Congratulations! So happy for you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Application date 15 Jun
Nomination approved
With family (self + wife + kid)
No RFI
In Received state since 15 Jun
ACT case
Waiting for Grant till today
All documents complete
As per attorney it should have came this week but still no news

·
Registered
23 Posts
Application date 15 Jun
Nomination approved
No RFI
ACT case
All documents complete
wow! so does that mean today is your 85th day ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Hi all,

Could anyone please advise if someone provided Form 80 as well with the Visa application documentation ?

What additional documents would be required. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Application date 15 Jun
Nomination approved
No RFI
ACT case
All documents complete
wow! so does that mean today is your 85th day ?
Hi..

Visa granted today for all 3.. Day 88

All the best

61 - 80 of 91 Posts