81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
TSS 482 applied from India - Waiting and waiting

Date of Visa Lodgement: 24-July
Nomination: Approved
Applicants: me + wife + 2 kids
RFI was received for Medical Enquiry for daughter which was responded by agent directly in last week of August
No further updates since.
Day 65 today and waiting.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Date of Visa Lodgement: 24-July
Nomination: Approved
Applicants: me + wife + 2 kids
RFI was received for Medical Enquiry for daughter which was responded by agent directly in last week of August
No further updates since.
Day 65 today and waiting.
Hope you hear some good news soon. Could you please advise if you have provided form 80 and what documents have you submitted for your work experience references ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have not submitted Form 80. But I did submit Character Certificate and rest all information that is mentioned in this form - except the Sibling and Parent Details.

I have total 16.75 years experience across 3 employers. I provided standard experience certificate for all 3 employers along with detailed experience certificate from last employer (worked for last 14+ years) elaborating my duties and responsibilities.

Hope you hear some good news soon. Could you please advise if you have provided form 80 and what documents have you submitted for your work experience references ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
I have not submitted Form 80. But I did submit Character Certificate and rest all information that is mentioned in this form - except the Sibling and Parent Details.

I have total 16.75 years experience across 3 employers. I provided standard experience certificate for all 3 employers along with detailed experience certificate from last employer (worked for last 14+ years) elaborating my duties and responsibilities.
Thats cool. Thanks for your reply. Hopefully you should have the response any time soon. if you do get any update please let us know here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello! Our visas were granted today!!! Here are the details of our application...

Nomination Approval: June 24
Visa Application Lodged: June 26
Family of 6 from the US
Non-accredited sponsor, Regional Area
Medium Stream, Clinical Psychologist
Uploaded all documents including police check with application
RFI: September 11 (additional police check and 1229 form)
Documents submitted: September 26
Visa Grant: September 27

Total Days: 93

Good luck everyone!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

I am looking to apply for TSS 482 visa. I have 2 years of work experience in Hardware Test Engineering occupation.
I have an employer willing to sponsor for me. What would be the requirements and process for applying the visa?

81 - 91 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.