Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all,
Just a quick question, we have lodged our 309 De Facto spouse application for Australia, and have been asked to provide a UK police certificate for my partner and a Form 80. Is it standard for the dept to request a Form 80? It seems to be the same information as is requested in the 47SP, with a bit more detail regarding employment and education.
Thanks, have a great day,
Hannah

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Haven't checked immi requirements lately myself hannah but in a recent thread "silent brodie" raised much the same thing with a different twist, ie.

We are just about to put in my Turkish Husbands visa however on the Australia immi info it says i believe, that form 80 and police checks will be asked for and then you complete them and hand them
...then on the Australian embassy Turkish website it says to include them in the application...
Though you're not in Turkey, if "that form 80 and police checks will be asked for and then you complete them and hand them in " is what the immi says, that's what I'd do and even if it's just a local requirement [which it could also be] still keep them happy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It is standard however they do not ask everyone for this form.
It states in one of the pdf booklets that form 80 may be requested but it does vary from person to person. It is nothing to worry about they are just wanting a bit more information!

good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.