Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I’m new here , my partner and I have been in de facto relationship from last 4 years and got our permanent residency approved last year but now we are splitting as she reckons she has grown out of the relationship. So now I know it does not affect my visa circumstances since I’m permanent here but do I need to inform immi about our split ? If yes what form ?So it would not cause any issue in future if one of us wanna start new life with someone else etc ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your help bro.Also if I choose to get married in Nepal and bring my wife here later on , would immi ask question about my previous de facto relationship ? Would that cause any trouble for my wife to come over ? Thanks in advance sir

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your help bro. Sorry I didn’t make it clear , my partner was my sponsor when I got PR , now Im waiting for my citizenship test date and she reckons we should part ways which was shock and enormous emotional stuff up for me anyways now if I get married with someone else here or overseas and want to bring my wife here staraght away.is it possible ? Or is there any waiting period for de facto split to cool off before getting married ?thats what I’ve heard too ,maybe it’s for sponsor to wait not for me ? I’m confused thanks for all the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.