Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
- you have a vaild point. My current concern is that me and my partner are willing to change the current situation when it comes to bills such as electricity and water, all cars insured under his names. Does shopping groceries and going out is good enough to show we committed to each other fininscially ( for exmape. I booked his air ticket for Cape Town, I transferred money from South Africa Australia and I did some shopping at Coles and Woolworth). If he adds me with automative club memebetship, wil it help a little bit? I have some evidence that we were invited by his friends to see them.
Should these be fine for now? I can keep transfer my money from here to him as part of commitment
How long you have been in a relationship for? With what you are saying you sound like you maybe better applying for a Prospective Marriage Visa (PMV), assuming you plan to marry.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I think you're going to struggle with applying for a 309, my husband and I were in a LDR for 3 and a half years, seeing each other for about 3 months a year, when we applied for a PMV. I would suggest you look it up, it requires a lot less evidence than the 309.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.