Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :)

Once again I need your amazing help

Currently on a working holiday visa, and working, and will be putting in my application for the de facto in a few weeks.

What I really need to know is will I be allowed to continue working once my application is lodged, e.g once my bridging visa kicks in after w.h.v expires?

Also how soon does the bridging visa get granted after the application is lodged in?

And lastly.. I'm about to prepare my personal statement about t my relationship and history together and all rang, does anyone have any tips on what to include, layout or even just a template I can go by! Obviously I don't want to get it wrong!!

Also one last thing.. Lol places visited in the last 10 years.. I can't for the life of me remember the exact dates.. Is this extremely necessary??

Thank you all so much!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Your bridging visa will only kick in once your whv has expired, when it has kicked in you should have full work rights.
Nah you can be a bit vague on the travel dates, maybe put a weekend in July in Paris if you're unsure of the exact dates - it's just because immigration will re quest a police check from any country which you have spent more than a certain period of time in cumulatively, think it's 12 months.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.