Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I wonder if you could help me this. I am currently fill up online 47sp - De Facto application. I am abit confused between online application and PDF form. They seem quite different. For example, online application on the family details section request for my family unit details such as Identity card, date of marriage but on the PDF form on the other side, it didn't ask any of them. :confused: Also, which way is better to lodge the application? Appreciated your help so much!

·
Registered
360 Posts
In my personal opinion it's better to apply online because it's easier to track the status of the application and also provide additional information after you've lodged it. DIBP also prefers online applications as far as I'm aware.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I agree, online applications are better in my opinion. Also nothing can get lost, so to speak, whereas with paper applications, anything can happen.

Everything is time stamped online so you have proof of when you uploaded something.

And as it's been mentioned, it's easier to track progress.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.