Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Sky,

Many of us are glad you are back, you have and are giving very good posts (you are not a one finger like me, it seems).

This place will always be a stressful zone for many, and I will never hold it against a person that has brain snaps here (I've had them). But I don't like when aggression shows, think I am not alone there.

I hope you read or do read that thread again, the I spent x$ and see how that ended up. Sadly the OP tied it in with Domestic Violence and I agree with those law.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
It wasn't that thread in particular but an accumulation of things outside of this forum and the general negativity going on at the time here was a bit much for me. Glad to see things have gone back to their positive ways!

PR eligibility is coming up soon, so I may be creating threads soon instead of responding to them, ha!

Thanks for everything.

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
Glad you're both here, and Mish too, and aussiesteve, and JandE, and CCMS and Mark and Jeremy and Westly and all the other amazing agents here, and ... oh geez, I'm leaving awesome people out I know, I'm sleep deprived! I wish I could hop on for more than a moment most nights but bubba is keeping me too busy. On the plus side, he's super cute, so I forgive him. I'm back to work too, now, which isn't helping. :)

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PR eligibility is coming up soon, so I may be creating threads soon instead of responding to them, ha!

Thanks for everything.
But you know this stuff - but like all of us forget when it is actually your application. It is like a brain freeze. And the doubt phase and IMMI makes even less sense than it did before.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh Sky, you could just PM anyone of us for your PR and we would help. You earned that help long ago.

You just have a good heart I think. (I know).

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Glad you're both here, and Mish too, and aussiesteve, and JandE, and CCMS and Mark and Jeremy and Westly and all the other amazing agents here, and ... oh geez, I'm leaving awesome people out I know, I'm sleep deprived! I wish I could hop on for more than a moment most nights but bubba is keeping me too busy. On the plus side, he's super cute, so I forgive him. I'm back to work too, now, which isn't helping. :)
Most definitely a good crew here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.