Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i see your name and little animal icon every day on all different types of threads. but i've never been able to figure out your story or how you know everything. i would love to hear your story :) also do you work or have a job because if Australianforum.com is hiring i'd recommend you for the job haha.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
It's a quokka, one of the first animals to welcome me to Australia (and surprisingly it wasn't venomous or poisonous!).

I like to read. I like to learn. I like to research. Started like everyone else on here does just reading without an account, gathering tips and tricks for months. Finally decided to join up and get involved. Just paying it forward now.

I currently work on the computer in a dreadfully boring job. If you find me on here, I'm pretty much procrastinating or taking a mental break.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks skybluebrewer you’ve been always helpful in this forum and giving good advice to people would like to tell u i got granted my 801 today after 16 months from eligibility im so happy thanks again for all your helps and tips

·
Registered
974 Posts
First thing that greeted us after a fourteen hour flight and an additional five hours on the tarmac in Sydney was a cigarette and cold beer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.